Homes come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so do our jobs. And since there are so many types of home and businesses, we offer a wide selection of different roof types. At Springtown Roofing we believe each customer should have the option to create a roof that is personalized and detailed to their liking. We also strive to deliver our services in an expedient manner without sacrificing quality or safety.
Our team is proud to serve the people of Parker County Texas with all their roofing and siding needs. We know that your home is an extension of you and your personality. To better allow you to customize your home we offer the following options for custom roof installations.
Different Roof Types
- Build Ups – These roofs consist of a layer of varying thickness membranes made of several types of materials.
- Asphalt – Roofs of this type can be made from either shingles or roll on materials.
- Cedar – Also known as shingle or shake, these are beautiful roofs that work well at insulating larger homes.
- High Pitch – A steep pitched roof is another name for a high pitch roof. The most commonly requested roof has a pitch of 9:12-20:12 and works well for most homes.
- Flat – Roofs of this type are used for residential and commercial applications alike, there are four types of flat roofs currently available.
- Slate – Individual tiles are pieced together in an overlapping fashion to form a pattern, they are traditionally made from what is known as metamorphic rock.
- Tile – Typically made from ceramic material, tile roofs can be found in metal, stone and even glass materials.
- Metal – Roofs made from different types of metal shingles and are incredibly tough as well as attractive.
Why Springtown Roofing?
Your safety and satisfaction is our guarantee. With every job, our team takes on a level of commitment and prioritizes each customer. Timely service and 100% commitment to excellence is just a portion of our service. Along with a winning attitude you can count on specialized knowledge and advanced training in everything pertaining to your job. We only select the best materials and work closely with each individual to ensure that each portion of every project is completed to the exact expectations and specifications of the customer.
Call Us Today to Get Started
Contact Us Today!