Hail Damage Roofing
Texas is known to have some of the most devastating hail storms in the world. It’s not uncommon for hail the size of golf balls to fall and damage cars, homes and specifically roofs.
The unfortunate circumstance of extreme hail damage typically occurs at the most inopportune times. When a hail storm occurs that is severe enough to damage a home, roofs cracks, shingles are lost and other damages happen that lead to leaks and other problems.
Even the smallest, most miniscule leak can lead to tremendous damage and cost a fortune to fix in the long run. Randy Patterson and the team at Springtown Roofing are here to help in the unfortunate situation where hail damage leaves you with a home that is in need of repair.
What Happens When Hail Damages Your Home?
When heavy hail hits hard on your home, you’re going to notice immediate damage. However, in the following days, weeks and months is when the real damage occurs. Other damages that occur to homes and businesses are:
- Broken or Missing Shingles – Hail can easily crack shingles, or in severe cases, strip a house of them altogether.
- Dented Roofs – Metal roofs can crack, dent and even be knocked off completely if the storm and hail is strong enough.
- Crack and Chip – Flat roofs and other roof types are prone to hail damage just the same as their metal and wooden counterparts.
- Causes Leaks – Hail is known to cause severe leaks that lead to damage and the structural integrity of the home.
- Fractured Tiles – If a hail storm is sever enough, golf ball or bigger hail has been known to crack tiles.
Why Springtown Roofing?
When hail hits, it happens fast and hard. It only takes a matter of minutes for hail to cause damage that requires repair. Heavy storms can demolish windows and roofs with ease and without emergency help, a home can suffer from major problems down the road.
When this happens, call Randy and Springtown Roofing to handle the job. Our professional team of excellent roofers is here to help; we can quickly patch holes, replace tiles, shingles and restore your roof to its appropriate level of protection before heavy, internal damage sets in.